Why Analytics and Monitoring is required?
Running a successful business online is more than just spending big amount of money. It is also very important that you know how your customers found you. It will help your business to innovate and adapt to changing trends.
Whether you want to sell products/services, create awareness & engagement, generate leads or help customers find information, you definitely need analytics. The qualitative aspect of analytics tells you the “Why” of customer behavior which is information gold mine.
It informs you about what you should or shouldn’t do to drive maximum benefit from your web assets. Analytics report makes it easy for decision makers in an organization to make better business decisions.
Analytics offers quantitative and qualitative data which helps business owners know the following three things about their business:
- Size of their audience (or customers)
- Location of this audience
- Performance of online marketing
- What activities the audience does when they visit the website of that particular business.
If done correctly over a long time, your business will become better at understanding the behavior of your customers.
Benefits of Analytics and Monitoring:
- Helps in business growth.
- Better understanding of your customers.
- See the impact of your offline activities in online world.
- Allows you to measure the impact of your online & offline marketing efforts.
- Lets you know how helpful your site is to your users/customers by measuring is page/section wise.
- Shows which social media channel is driving more traffic to your website and which isn’t.
The line “If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it” perfectly describes Analytics and Monitoring. Your business will suffer if you cannot measure the impact of your effort.