What is content Marketing
In simple words, content marketing is all about focused and channelised information sharing. The information is aimed at creating valuable and relevant content for a target audience of a particular business inclusive of all its processes.
In addition to content creation, content marketing also includes marketing processes which are aimed at attracting and retaining the target audience. Using content marketing, you can help your customers and move towards customer delight.
Why do you need Content Marketing?
There are very few marketing techniques as effective as content marketing for lead generation and creating awareness. Marketing using content offers you priceless opportunity to show your expertise to your customers. This way customer will be look at you as a leader and trust you.
Competing with anyone
Using content marketing you can compete with every business (big or small). In fact, your business could benefit more than big businesses if this marketing is applied correctly.
Your online assets will get you lots of inbound traffic which will create a desired impact. Besides, it also gives you priceless natural links which benefits your business from SEO point of view.
Brand awareness is another reason why you need this type of digital marketing. Quality content will help in enhancing the image of your business. Also, it will attract only the right kind of customers who are genuinely interested in your services or products.
Two Way Communication
One of the negatives of traditional marketing is that only you can reach out to your potential customers. This means only one way communication. However content marketing and online marketing helps you establish a two way communication with your customers.
Benefits of Content Marketing:
- It can work for any industry.
- Compared to traditional marketing, content marketing is inexpensive.
- If done correctly, content marketing gives high return on investment (ROI).
- Unlike traditional marketing, content marketing gives you multiple options through which you can reach and attract your target audience.
- Helps in establishing a long term and fruitful relation with your customers.
- It has longer shelf life than traditional marketing.